‘Giant’ trees make way for a new railway line in Gothenburg. Three massive trees were transplanted to make way for the construction of a new tunnel under the Swedish city of Gothenburg. The largest specimen weighed 186 tons and ‘floated’ through the night sky on a 70 m² platform. A railway construction project is under way for local and regional trains in the tunnel for the ‘Västlänken’, the western link. To the video.
Giant trees in Gothenburg
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021