In Stralsund, a 16-year-old common oak tree had to be removed to make way for the extension of the aquarium at the German Oceanographic Museum. The 10-metre high tree was excavated using the Optimal 3000 plus and replanted near to the zoo. Click here for the NDR TV video report.
The common oak at Stralsund
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021