A lime tree worthy of preservation with a trunk girth of 100 cm had to be moved almost 20 metres while clearing the construction site for a new seminar building in the Waldkirch Schloßpark castle park. After a thorough evaluation and planning phase, the Opitz international team arrived to help the giant tree to its new location. All the professional aftercare work was also carried out following the successful transplantation.
Waldkirch new seminar building
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021