A heavy storm uprooted the old lime tree in the beer garden of the “Gasthaus zur Linde” in Roth-Pruppach. The specialists from Opitz international provided a suitable replacement. A new lime tree was transplanted to the original location of its predecessor and will now again hopefully provide a relaxed beer garden atmosphere for many decades to come.
Roth, Gasthaus zur Linde hotel and restaurant
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021