On July 8, 2021, the Bavarian State Minister Thorsten Glauber inaugurated the flood protection area in Gunzenhausen. The Ansbach Water Management Office paid special attention to the preservation of the linden avenue that characterizes the townscape. In order to create space for the flood protection wall, the Opitz international team transplanted 19 linden trees by several meters using the OPTIMAL 3000 plus round spade machine.
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021