Two pine trees had to be moved to a new location to make way for the construction of a new office building in the Munich area. The two trees with a trunk girth of 170 cm were transported more than 40 metres to the site boundary using lifting equipment and low-loaders and then placed in the new planting pits and prepared by specialists to ensure seamless re-growth.
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021