27 plane trees and 13 other trees standing in the track bed of the new tram line were transplanted to alternative locations in the city to prior to the construction of a new tram line in Luxembourg. Special arrangements were made to transport the trees through the city, the carrier vehicles had to negotiate various underpasses and narrow passages in the city. A team of reporters from the TV station RTL was on site to record the event.
Luxembourg, Allee Scheffer
- The DMAX video report – OPTIMAL in use 23. June 2021
- The common oak at Stralsund 23. June 2021
- Our children’s book has arrived! 23. June 2021
- New Isar river bank in Plattling 23. June 2021
- GaLaBau 2018 – a great success! 23. June 2021